Founded in 2013, ET Capital is dedicated to utility-scale solar power project development and finance. We are looking for a project development personnel for both east and west coast markets in the US.
We offer very competitive compensation package. Please email your resume at email@example.com, our HR team will contact you.
- Acquire and maintain information on market, industry, economic, consumer, and competitive conditions and trends;
- Establish new opportunities including but not limited to generate new development opportunities for the company;
- Identify opportunities for developing Utility Scale Solar, Energy Storage, and Distributed Generation projects;
- Perform detailed strategic and financial analysis, including company evaluations and financial feasibility studies of potential acquisition opportunities;
- Engage in industry groups to identify new market solutions;
- Lead the overall development steps and requirements including land acquisition, permitting, grid interconnection application, and regulatory compliance;
- Identify, engage and negotiate with regional development partners to develop projects, and then manage the development activities;
- Set up and forecast the development budget plan for each project;
- Build and maintain liaison with external parties such as investment banks, trade and professional associations, consulting and research firms;
- Document and report the development status of projects;
- Prepare acquisition/divestiture and other strategic transaction summaries and recommendations for Executive Management Team;
- Be technically astute with the full life cycle of Utility Solar development, permitting, engineering, and construction;
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, finance related fields;
- At least 5 Years of experience in large scale renewable energy (solar, wind, etc.) development or equivalent role for North America market, working on behalf of owner, developer, or investor;
- A proven track record, “deal sheet of projects that you have brought to the table and are now operational
- Must have solid understanding of energy markets
- Prepared to travel often within North America
- Self-motivated, well-organized, consistent, and detailed oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and presentation skills;
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic;
ET Capital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or genetics.