Located in Pleasanton, California, ET Capital is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ET Energy Co. Ltd. dedicated to utility-scale project development, project finance and asset investment in the US.
ET Energy is a global leading provider for solar power solutions. Established in 2005, ET Energy has been actively operating its business in over 20 countries in Europe, Mid East, Africa, Asia, and South and North America.
Our success is attributed to our commitment to the communities and environments. Together with global development, technology and financing resources, we can usher the way into a new era of clean, competitive, reliable power since 2013.
Because of our need for business expansion and market development, ET Capital is looking for an experienced project development expert to join us.
- Develop and implement a plan to aggregate a large pipeline of utility-scale solar power projects or solar plus storage projects in North American;
- Conduct market analysis and identify new markets to develop projects;
- Lead power marketing efforts to secure PPA with utility or corporate entities;
- Perform risk analysis of solar or solar + storage power plant projects;
- Lead the overall coordination of the development steps and requirements for all projects including land acquisition, permitting, and regulatory compliance;
- Lead the preparation of tender documents and proposals for project bids;
- Manage proposal negotiations with partners and counter parties;
- Identify, negotiate with, engage, and manage local development partners;
- Set up, in cooperation with other departments, financial models, calculate project economics, and document the development status of projects;
- Prepare project opportunities for internal approval process and presentation to investment committees;
- Collaborate on other business development opportunities at a regional level as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent experience；
- At least 5 Years of experience with solar or wind project development, bid analysis, budgeting;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong contractual and negotiations experience as well as creativity for deal making;
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic;
- Multi-tasking and stay focused on the big picture while addressing daily issues；
- Work authorization in USA is required.
We offer competitive salary and benefit package; including health, dental, life, disability, vision insurances; and 401K with company matching.
Please send your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ET Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.